Empower Children with the 8 Digital Citizenship Skills!
- By UNESCO, World Economic Forum, and OECD
- High-quality, research-backed, and comprehensive digital intelligence education
- Flip-learning pedagogy that is student-directed with minimal supervision
- Fun gamified learning for any child to self-learn DQ
- Jointly developed with top institutions including Nanyang Technological University of Singapore, its educational efficacy has been tested and proven.
World-First Assessment of Digital
Citizenship Based on Research
Assessment of the child’s mastery of the eight core digital citizenship competencies and improvement after completion of the DQ World online curriculum. National averages are included for comparison.
Assessment of the child’s personal strengths across the areas of global citizenship, social relationships, self efficacy, self regulation, emotional regulation and balance of offline and online reality.
Provides useful information on the child’s weekly screen time for entertainment, social media, etc.
Indicates the child’s exposure to cyber risks including online strangers, game addiction, cyberbullying, cyber victimization, etc.
Indicates the degree of guidance and parental mediation the child feels he or she receives.