Are you working on Digital Literacy, Digital Skills, or Digital Readiness?
We have the same goal – digital empowerment for all.
It starts from empowering ourselves – digital skills program providers (e.g., companies, organizations, trainers, schools and governments who provide digital literacy and digital skills programs to citizens).
DQ Seal is the DQ Institute’s global coordination effort to empower digital skills program providers that provide:
- education and training
- other media or technology
- any innovation
related to digital literacy, digital skills, or digital readiness, to become aligned with, enhanced by, and/or certified by DQ Global Standards (IEEETM 3527.1).
We will no longer work in silos. We will work together and collectively create large-scale impacts.
Using DQ Global Standards, We Coordinate, Empower and Measure Digital Skills Initiatives Worldwide.
Our researchers objectively review and/or help enhance your program based on the DQ Global Standards (IEEETM 3527.1) as a common language and framework for digital literacy and digital skills.
The DQ Seal indicates that your program delivers high-quality learning experiences to users that are either 1) aligned with, 2) developed or enhanced by, or 3) measured and certified by one or more of the 24 digital competencies in the DQ Global Standards. The DQ Seal will enhance the quality, visibility, and reach of your program.
With the DQ Seal, your program will be part of the global coordination project to achieve our collective mission of digital empowerment for all. It will be linked with micro-certification and the global index for the DQ Global Standards. This can demonstrate the impact of your programs based on the global benchmarks of the DQ global databank and analytic system.
The DQ Aligned Seal endorses programs on digital literacy, skills and readiness (e.g. products, services, resources, and/or tools) that are aligned with one or more of the 24 digital competencies in the DQ Global Standards. By being part of the DQ Aligned Seal, your program will be part of a Global Digital Skills Map that landscapes digital skills programs, identifies digital skills gaps, and shares the best practices.
Benefits of DQ Aligned Seal recipients:
- Recognized as Co-Creators of the DQ Global Standards:
Your programs are endorsed to be aligned with the DQ Global Standards. Your best practices and impact will be featured in the DQ Reports.
- Enhance the quality of your programs: We will provide an objective evaluation of your programs’ strengths and areas for improvement based on global benchmarks that enable your programs to reach new heights.
- Connect to a high-quality network: You will be part of a global community of leading experts and players in the digital intelligence field. You will also be invited to DQ Institute’s member-only events that feature opportunities for collaboration.
As technology advances, the DQ Institute is dedicated to the worldwide implementation and continual enhancement of the DQ Global Standards. Your programs and feedback will contribute to the DQ Global Standards iterative review process by our international committee of experts to keep up with the evolving digital world.
3 Steps to be a DQ Aligned
Upon the approval of your program after due diligence has been completed, the DQ Aligned Seal and the DQ Seal Report will be sent to you.
Skills Programs to
Reach & Research
- develop their own high quality localized content.
- connect local NGOs and companies to distribute digital skills training.
- develop research and the development of national or industry standards for digital literacy and digital skills (e.g. school curriculums and/or company training in collaboration with local universities)
and Track Progress
DQ Assessment Tools & Analytics
Be a DQ Seal
- Strategic Positioning: Your organization will be publicly recognized for efforts in growing a global community of NGOs, Ed-techs and/or start-ups in the digital intelligence field.
- Showcase of Expertise: Your organization can define the strategic focus of your support and lead in this chosen field of expertise.
- Access to a Networking Platform: Your organization can access players in the global digital intelligence community and stay ahead of latest trends.