3. Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages in using technology.
4. Ensure inclusive and equitable quality digital intelligence education and promote life-long learning opportunities for all through digital education for all ages.
8. Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all by providing digital literacy skills to employees.
9. Build digital resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation by enhancing cyber-security and safety skills among citizens.
10. Reduce inequality within and among countries by supporting vulnerable group of cyber-risks and digital divides.
16. Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels by reducing cyber-risks and threats.
17. Build digital resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation by enhancing cyber-security and safey skills among citizens .
Coalition for Digital Intelligence
To develop a comprehensive global standard framework for digital intelligence competencies
To provide DQ education in more than 100 countries by 2020
Global DQ Index
To keep track of digital intelligence levels by measuring the DQ Index across 100 nations by 2020
Head, The Future of Information and Entertainment
The DQ Institute is a public-private-civic-academic coalition in association with the World Economic Forum that aims to bring quality digital intelligence education to every child. The coalition provides evidence-based solutions and data-driven policy recommendations to help individual nations build ethical digital ecosystems through multi-stakeholder collaboration.
Let us know how we can help you to promote the DQ in your community or nation.
Are you looking to translate DQ into your own language? Let us know in the contact form.